BUG - Lost Schematics

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Heliari
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Heracleion
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I was give a schematic for Teak Carved Canopy Bed - I salvaged it but the pattern is not showing at the crafting table
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost pattern, got REALLY frustrated in trying to work out how / where to report this issue
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: - I cant as your game booted me for being AFK whist i spent far too much time trying to work out how to raise a ticket & then create a forum account & then have to link my amazon & steam accounts - which includes waiting for a code to be emailed to me ! - yes i am somewhat frustrated right now - how about a simple in game bug report function?

I now also realise that this also happened last week some time when i lost a pattern for a red / scarlet chaise (?) i had assumed at that time i had made an error

Please can you fix this for me ?
thanks

The same just happened to me. Bought the exact same schematic (teak) on the market for 890 gold, salvaged it to learn it, and I never learned it. None of the carved beds are available in the trading post in any variant, so perhaps this is affecting everyone?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.