[Bug Megathread] November Monthly Release (1.1)

• What is your character name in New World: Flake
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Utopia
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Item rarity on shields has dropped / shield attributes not working on second bar.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Have to re-buy all my shields, missing attributes on second bar.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

This was an EPIC Shield, now its GREEN

Attributes on S+B bar

Attributes on Hammer Bar

1 Like

What is your character name in New World: MonkayGlands
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Royllo
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Died in Ebonscale, warped back to my house in Windsward being empty. I still had my storage, but there was no items in the whole house.
Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Visually, I still had my storage levels of all my chests in my t-4 house.
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: not able to fix even after complete restart of game.
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Twitch clip of bug
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: not sure, I had a friend do the same and couldnt get the bug to happen again.

Reposting my original thread for potential better visibility. https://forums.newworld.com/t/trading-post-did-not-deliver-gold-after-successful-sales/564854

• What is your character name in New World: Shiki

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eden

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: First time logging on after patch, I find out I sold a total of 42k gold worth of items between 1 hr before maintenance and 18 pm est, Nov 18th. But in my inventory I only have 10k gold. I had around 1k gold before i logged out. So I suspect I sold some items before maintenance and their sales gold were delivered but majority of the items sold after maintenance were not delivered. Please investigate this issue before more people experience losses. This is the second time that Trading Post has eaten players Gold. Its unimaginable in other games that the supposedly most fair and safe trading post will “scam” players sales like this.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cause me losses of around 32k gold from trading post sales.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    A screenshot of part of my sale listing in trading post after logging on for the first time after patch as well as the gold in inventory (as shown in the video). The complete list of sales can be found in the video link below screenshot. Total sales gold before tax is:

4+3+3.4+3.5+2.5+4+4+3+15 = 42.4k gold and I only received around 10k gold (most likely processed before maintenance). In brief I lost around 32 k gold from this trading post bug.
SS of most of my completed sale listings.

Video of me logging on for the first time after maintenance at around 18 pm EST Nov 18th (You can check my account log). The video starts in my loading screen cuz I was using shadow play. The only gold i spent after logging on is 30 smolderhide and scarhide so around 1.2k gold

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I do not wish to reproduce this issue because that will just mean more losses for me personally that have no assurance of being compensated. But here is another bug thread on the forum on the same problem I found.
2 Likes

+1, fix chests and elite mobs please

1 Like

hay cm138 server Aukumea i picked up furniture passive aggressive wall note bug and i cant drop it because it said it is a mission item closed game cant go away

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Ashrot
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Duplication of Items
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Duplicated my items when attempting to sell to TP
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Didn’t take a screenshot or video at the time, was too panicked.
    My TP was saying “Missing Items” for the transactions, when I had the items in my bank, so I went and put the items in my inventory, (Gems in this case) and sold them, exited the TP menu and opened my inventory to take stock of what I had left, still had everything I had sold.
  • What is your character name in New World: iTz Sal
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Savoya
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: my faction cd didn’t correct it self to 60 days and is still showing the old 120.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: can;t faction change
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • What is your character name in New World: Sobrinita
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Silha
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: i lost my shadewalwer feet having them equipped
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I don’t have my full equipment
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: just return the item

what are the life quintessences dropping from?

• What is your character name in New World: Corte

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Caer Sidi

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: My Brightwood house lost all house items in this update

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Mainly lost gold from gathering and loot runs, since trophy’s weren’t active. Some lost azoth.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log off too late before update ? Not sure what caused it.

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Chiefmango

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Murias EU

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to trade furniture / put furniture in storage. I get error “invalig transaction”

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: can’t sell/trade/store any furnitures i get. stuck in inventory

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I’m just trying to put items in trade window or storage.

• What is your character name in New World: Toothless Hero
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mu
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Sold to a sell order of hyssop, received the coin but the items are still in my inventory.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: easy gold dupe
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go into the trading post, find hyssop, if it has a sale order then click sale and complete the sale.
  • What is your character name in New World: Glyph
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pyrallis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My facial appearance has changed.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I am no longer the man I used to be.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: After a good chuckle.
    456a41563833960482ed15b3eb162a8f6e4d47ba_2_690x388

The photo without the head piece is normal character look. Before the patch, with the headpiece my characters facial hair would show. It no longer does.

Idk if in thread but didn’t patch notes say faction change is 60 days now? I have no interest in swapping but I’m at 74 days so I should be at 14 days left otherwise someone can swap factions today and then again 14 days before I can swap once because I swapped early in game.

• What is your character name in New World: Cross-eyed Billy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Satanazes
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Bought an item from the TP. Its icon was missing and could not interact with it. The WEAPON section was listed in my bags but nothing was there (I had no other weapons in my bags).
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to see or interact with the bought weapon.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, logged out and back in and the weapon appeared in my bag with its icon.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Bought weapon from TP. Open bags.

experienced the same bug! its frustrating!!

• What is your character name in New World:
    Sharkhudson
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    When you try to pin an objective on the map, the number does not appear on the objective until you close and re-open to map.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    I track my quests based on the map, it can be confusing if i have tracked a quest or not.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    yes, work around is to close and reopen the map after pinning an objective.

Open world map, pin/unpin an objective, the number will not appear/go away, close map, re-open map, numbers appear/dissapear
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Wojustng
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: NA West Camelot
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Epic quality shield before update is now a rare quality shield and has lost a perk
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Spent a long time looking for this shield with the specific perks I needed but now one of them is missing making my build not work as intended
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: One-time after update

Michael Ex
Aztlan
When I try and craft at the Outfitter Station, it does not craft and the menu disappears.
I tried re logging and trying different stations, still did not work.

Go up to Outfitter station
Confirmed all my mats for making a Tier 3 bag
pressed “Craft”
Nothing happens.