[Bug Megathread] November Monthly Release (1.1)

old one and just vissual. try running+

What is your character name in New World: Henry Oakwood
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Runeberg
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Salvaged schematics. narrow teak bookcase and gracefull teak table neither of them did not apear in my furnishing craft list.
Is this a bug or an exploit: I think it is bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I was unable to craft those items wich is important to me since i am our servers furnisher and allways trying to be ahead of the curve 
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No the recipes still dont show in the list
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: FreaXZy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aiolio
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The Orichalcum ice Gauntlet don´t have the primary ressource orichalcum. It has the primary ressource infused leather, but if you salvage the gauntlet you will get orichalcum. I put in the metall slot fae iron and got 12 orichalcum from 6 gauntlets and not infused leather.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: EXPLOIT
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I didn´t reproduced it with other arkanum weapons but i think it would be possible it occurs on everyone. Save if you produce the ice gauntlet and salvage it.
  • What is your character name in New World: Vali Odynson
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Vaitarani
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: brightwood has no crafting stations and fast traveling is off for some areas
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cant craft or teleport
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: nope
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: log in XD
  • What is your character name in New World: Opositor
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Zuvendis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Change faction time shows 108 days and not the reduced time (60 days)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: N/A
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: N/A
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Change faction before new patch (1.1) the time you need to wait to change faction again is based on the original time and not the updated 60 days wait time.
  • What is your character name in New World: Ntlaloc
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: mining nodes not showing up on compass until you start mining it as well as when you pin quests they dont pin for like 5 seconds some sort of delay, not game breaking but still might be causing issues somewhere else also.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: minor but makes finding nodes a bit harder when close to one.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: not the issue exactly, just have to use my eyes and check every nook and cranny.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: walk up to mining node, notice no compass icon. for other issue, pin a quest and watch it take a few seconds to activate the pin.
2 Likes

What is your character name in New World: Faelen
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bifrost
Describe the issue you are experiencing: No armour from Elite Chests in Shattered Mountain. After looting all chests in Ambusti Superior and in Myrkgard none of my group members had looted a single piece of armour. Mainly green weapons, maybe a blue and rarely purple. Something is off with the droprates
Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t loot any armour
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: N/A
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Loot chests

1 Like

What is your character name in New World: ProbablyDrank
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bilskirnir
Describe the issue you are experiencing: After patch, my Bow with luck and a T4 pearl is gone
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: LOWER LUCK
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No idea, you patched it incorrectly?

confirmed. i experienced the same today on Amsvartnir.

2 Likes
  • What is your character name in New World: sfrea
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: bifrost (EU)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have a regen bug that heals me so fast that it takes 6 people to kill me and also my shield went down in rarity.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I tried it dueling and outpost rush and I regen super fast.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: not sure.

Hi !

A thing that doesn’t seem to appear in the patch notes is that elemental wolves have been changed : concerning those in the shattered mountains, they no longer drop life quintessence when you skin them. In place, you have simple life grains…

Was this intended ? I don’t know what’s up about the other elemental creatures (bears, …)

What is your character name in New World: GunSmith Cats

What server/world did you experience your issue on: US West - Ptolemais

Describe the issue you are experiencing: "Coarse Leather Shirt" is missing bottom half ( I swear i saw this same thing on a gray-drop on an earlier play thru, different item, but thought nothing of it then)

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Fashion-Souls... part of the appeal of this game is how everything looks.

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. Game/Steam restarts did nothing either.

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:![20211118043807_1|237x500](upload://xlGOxFF7YW93aS3R5RM3JimTnXP.jpeg)

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Equip said armor.
  • What is your character name in New World: Eyenay
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bifrost
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Fast health regeneration, if i dodge, i am unkillable.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug but it can be exploit aswell.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Im unkillable in pvp and pve.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: i tried to logout and it worked.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I don’t have any idea.
    Character: fatNuttysparkles
    Server: Yinfu
    Issue: Salvaged Crafting Recipe, remained unlearned

BUG
    (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:

I lost 1.5k gold after buying the recipe.
Still have not recovered from the issue.
I had no clue there was a chance of this happening otherwise I’d have taken a video of me salvaging and checking for the recipe.

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

I bought the recipe for a Ruby Woven Floor Mat from another user (Injuredabr) for 1.5g in trade at monarchs. This player says they got the item legit from Shattered Mountains and then teleported to monarch’s to trade with me after posting the item on the global chat for sale.
When I received the item from trade I salvaged it in my inventory; not with a storage box next to it, just the inventory alone. I exited and noticed there wasn’t a RECIPE LEARNED notification so to make sure I already knew the recipe and did not rip myself off in trade, I checked the workshop and still there was no sign of the Ruby Woven Floor Mat. I have never learned the recipe prior to or after salvaging the recipe I bought in trade.

1 Like

Not just life motes, Life Quintessence.
I believe this issue also exists with Earth Motes and Earth Quintessence, but not as bad.

Life Quintessence have pretty much been selling at around 0.20 on all servers, while all the other Quintessence aside from Earth, sell for about 50 gold per. @Luxendra

Also, Armor is not dropping from Elite Chests only weapons, in both SM and RW.
It seems Shields are also consider armor and are not dropping.

Also Light Armor and Med Armor buff to healing is not being applied correctly.

This is why a google sheet or another live bug tracker would work better than forum posts.

1 Like

What is your character name in New World: Taekito
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ishtakar
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Salvaged Teak Dining Table Schematic and it did not learn the recipe and it is not in my furnishing list. This is the second schematic this has happened with. First time was a Mahogany Bookcase a few weeks back.
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Don’t have a recipe I salvaged
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
No a Teak Dining Table not in my furnishing items to craft(if a bug)
Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Don’t have one
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Salvage Teak Dining Table Schematic

What is your character name in New World: Mihama
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dunnu
Describe the issue you are experiencing: My Provender’s armor set just gonne after update

Its not possible to find any similar at market, history of sealing orders, I posted more details at (PT-br)
Itens sumiram após atualização

• What is your character name in New World: Tmeik
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ravenal
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Gear isn’t droping from Elite Chest’s in Myrkgard / Ambusti(Mine)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I don’t have Fun farming Watermark like this if there are only Weapon droping
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:No
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just farming Elite-Chest

From today after AMbusti and Myrkgard

From the 10.November after Ambusti / Myrkgard :

4 Likes

the main thing is if you havent done it from first time next hits wont do it from first hit.But it absurdish thing because in tooltip written that we have 25% chance to do it from 1 swing . so logically before patch it was working right.but after patch its like one time loterry ticket . the fix must be!

• What is your character name in New World: Zordex
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hyperborea
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I’m stuck running in place, effectively can move only by jumping and the movement controls wasd react unpredictably
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I literally cannot move with the standard controls, only jump and slide, like I’m running into an invisible wall
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, unstuck, teleport, relogin and full game relaunch didn’t help.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Screen Recording 2021-11-18... - on the keyboard I only press on w and sometimes on jump
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It was a pretty chaotic fight on a point during outpost rush, not sure when exactly did this happen
1 Like