[BUG] Rajah the 15 Headed Kitty

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: R1D1R
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kay Pacha
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: During the quest Shrine Cleansing in Ebonscale Reach there is a named cat Rajah that has spawned on himself dozens of times. So instead of fighting 1 kitty you are fighting dozens.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot kill Rajah because there is simply too many.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, run away!
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Attached
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just visit the location.

RAJAH

RAJAH POSITION

2 Likes

Yep was there 5 minutes ago aswell, can confirm it. :smiley:

same here, had a friend to kite them for me, was truly a challenge lol

Lmfao

This bug is outrageous lol, how does someone not notice this?

it seems that if you sneak and purify the altar another boss spawns, I wonder if that’s how we got there

Yea everyone is like how should i kill that? So they sneak there get it and boom another tiger spawned lol. Did the same thing ^

The good thing is you can sneak up and complete the quest, the bad thing comes after. Run!

+1 on Urdarbrunn

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.