[BUG REPORT] Did not get money for auction house sales while offline. Please compensate 15k in lost taxes and sales

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Qac

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mimisbrunnr

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Items sold while offline do not give gold. Items bought while offline do not appear in storage.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:

I lost ~4k in sales and I had to rush home to remove my items from the trading post which cost me about 11k in listing fees - please compensate me 15k to cover my tax losses. You can review all the buy and sell orders I removed and the taxes involved - I removed all buy/sell orders around 11 am PST on 10/28/2021 and the sales happened between 11 pm PST 10/27/2021 and 11 am PST 10/28/2021. You should be able to verify my claim and determine the amount owed to me.

My taxes from removing ~90 sell orders at an average price of 2k is over 10k gold. I also removed ~10 buy orders with even larger tax implications (I had 25k gold out in buy orders!). I am the biggest high-end jewelry dealer of the server - please compensate my lost taxes. This is a massive cost for me to remove my orders. By removing my gear from the market there is a large impact on the player item economy. I hope I can return my gear to the market soon.

Thank you for helping me out. I appreciate it.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. I have lost over 17k because of this.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I cannot. Review game logs - I removed all buy/sell orders around 11 am PST on 10/28/2021 while in Everfall. Orders were largely in Everfall and Windsward.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Sell any item on auction house while your user account is offline.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.