Bug report: Firestaff light attacks causes stagger. Being attacked in roots also seem to stagger you even if the attacks has no stagger

• What is your character name in New World: Loff
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree EU
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Light attacks andpresumably all attacks seem to cause stagger sometimes, even in cases when you have grit. The issue seems to happen even more often in roots and all weapons can cause stagger even if they have no stagger.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It makes combat feel awfull, especially when there is no consistency.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New World 2022.03.12 - 13.48.12.03 New World 2022.03.06 - 03.27.32.03.DVR_Trim
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Not hard, just hit light attacks while your opponent tries different attacks. The issue seems to be even worse in roots. My worst example of this so far is when I duelled a Firestaff/Ice Gauntlet user, he trapped me in Ice Shower in meele, so I try switching to hammer to stun him, but the weapon switch just keeps getting staggerd. He was still in range for Reap so I give up on trying to switch weapon, and I press Reap and it got staggered and interrupted by a light attack, then I try Grav well and it also got staggered and interrupted, and then I gave up.

Up. I think it’s the same problem, sometimes I’m being stagerred by light attack of other enemis in PVE. It’s bug for sure, because there is weird flickering animation as well.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.