Bug Report quest not completed

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: DreamConstantine Abaton server

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:Executioner craft mission

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:i crafted executioner afterwards not completed

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• When did this happen? (31/10/2022 and Relative time; 6:04PM CEST please include your 11:11 PM IST

)

This is a known issue and they are working to fix it.

Thank you for pointing this out!

This quest should be fixed with tonight’s update. New World Update 1.7.1 - News | New World - Open World MMO PC Game

This is fixed for new quests I assume, but I have crafted both Keen Temper and Executioner and still have the quests listeing “Craft the XYZ” as incomplete. Shouldn’t this fix be retroactive?

I imagine it would be, but the update hasn’t gone out yet. It’s happening tonight at 6am UTC.

I retract my statement and wear my badge of idiocy with chagrin.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.