BUG: Schematics not learned after salvaging

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Xenoge
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Duguang
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I salvaged 2 schematics I did not know for furnishing and it did not give me it to me as if i learned it. It just wasted the schematics
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I lost a valuable item and cannot craft something that i should be able to craft after using its schematic
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. I lost the items. Sucks
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    New World 2021 11 29 23 46 02 03 DVR - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I dunno. I dont know why youre game bugged out and didnt give it to me and Id prefer not to replicate it. Give me my items back please.
1 Like

were on the same boat buddy. good luck, 10k down the drain cus of this

It’s listed here! [Bug Megathread] November Monthly Release (1.1)

will we be getting any form of compensation for this? I just want my coins or the recipes back :frowning:

2 Likes

That would be nice. I had this happen too. Schematics for furniture from Ebonscale.

So the recepts are lost?

Thank you but Im honestly hoping for a more direct approach where I actually get the items back. I have video evidence of what happened and theres no excuse as to why i shouldnt get the items back. You’re game’s player base is rapidly declining and its for reasons like this. Especially without any compensation. Why should we continue playing this game if you wont even reimburse your players that dedicate THEIR TIME to your game when they get cheated. Especially with video evidence. I mean come on, this is ridiculous that all i get is a small response referring me to another thread where it lists this as an issue. That doesnt help me now. That doesnt fix my problem. And this isnt even the only item I am having this issue with. This is just the only one I was able to get shadowplay to record.

Yes. I salvaged the schematics and I did not get the furnishing as learned. Its like it was just destroyed. Item and all, and I cant even craft it.

The 1.1.1 patch notes don’t explicitly say if salvaging furniture schematics will be fixed along with the furniture changes. Can you clarify on that one?

2 Likes

I would also like to know if there is any information on this, but I’m imagining they haven’t done anything to fix these schematics considering they didn’t mention it. Could be a stealth patch though. I have a double of a Teak Schematic I will test with if I can’t find an answer earlier.

Not fixed, Ebonscale schematics still give no unlock. Luckily I burned one that only cost me around 100 gold.

yeah they just ignore issues and dont fix it. I mean hell, they basically admitted they are going to have bugs and errors continuously going forward with their latest patch/ptr upcoming info message. This game going to be worse than eso in terms of shitting on their player base/having errors/bugs during release. Its the new standard. Less quality and increased costs. I legit enjoy this game but I seriously fear for the future of it. Its already a shit show since the void gauntlet release and their decisions with “expertise” and other things moving forward dont look great.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.