[BUG] Storage says full but it's not, cannot depo any item

This seems to have started a couple of hours ago after our world was rebooted for merge prep. I don’t think is related to the December update.

What is your character name in New World: Yung Hung

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Samavasarana (US West)

Describe the issue you are experiencing: In Everfall I am unable to deposit items into storage unless I remove something first in it’s place. Storage is not full but the error I get says the storage is full when it’s clearly not. Also I am unable to post on the Trading Post because of this. (I have not tried this in other settlements)

Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to transfer items to inventory and unable to post on the Trading Post

Were you able to recover from the issue: No

Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New World Storage Bug 12/17/2021 Update 1.2 - YouTube

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It was working fine yesterday and most of today then when I got back from a chest run I wasnt able to deposit items and then I tried to sell stuff and I got the error that my storage was full. Please see video.

it didn’t bug you just max your storage space. you can only place an item in storage only around 250 or something game didn’t tell you how it works but you should know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.