****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: Skaev
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lerna
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to declare war, stating we did not claim enough influence
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: we spent 5 hours running pvp missions and the game is refusing to allow us to declare war
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. My company is locked out of declaring war
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
Myself and around 15 members of my company run pvp missions in cutlass keys for several hours. The conflict was paused due to an upcoming invasion. It did not state that the area had gone into conflict.
After the invasion resolved. the notification that the area was in conflict triggered
however the declare war button is greyed out stating that we did not contribute enough influence
this is a massive slap in the face due to the amount of effort that we put in to get the zone into conflict in the first place, I refuse ot believe that the number of people we had, running the amount of missions that we did, did not contribute enough influence to get 10%