BUG with tracking resources

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: volodzha
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Annwyn and everywhere
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: on radar(compass) dissapearing tracking ores etc.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cant track on my compass resources i want to gather
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Relogin, but ofc i will not relog becouse of queue 6+hrs
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It bugs after u entering any dungeon, after it compass is broken!
    This bug exists already from last closed beta!
1 Like

i have exactly same problem and i noticed it just today but yesturday was fine and works well

it happends after u enter any dungeon! (LFG)

I have this issue too.

This seems to be an issue with the group mechanics. I had it happen in open-world being in a group and then leaving it. Compass still had other members pinged locations. I logged out then back in and no more issues.

Thank you for submitting this bug report. I want to confirm that this report is being received and will be included in our report to the team. Thank you for your help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.