Bugged achievements (claimed but not counted)

• What is your character name in New World: Finch Finley
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Abaton
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Some of the achievements are bugged, meaning I finished them but the game doesn’t acknowledge that. Examples:
    1/ I finished Normal Tempest Dungeon couple of times (10+ minimum) but game never registered it and the achievement of that is greyed out:

2/ Destinations say 16 out of 17 despite that I have all settlements and outposts discovered a long time ago (game even gave me info that I did, screens below)

• Is this a bug? BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: it irritates my OCD and makes game feel unrewarding in that aspect
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: posted above
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: no idea, it’s bugged
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone): it is like that since months

Everyone has the 16/17 bugged achievement for locations.

Maybe the 17th is brimstone?

It’s strange because there isn’t even a 17th location in the achievements that shows greyed out or locked.

There IS 17 locations. 11 territories + 6 outposts. And I have ‘colored’ all 17 items on that list but achievement is still 16/17.