Bugged Armor Crafting

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report *****

• What is your character name in New World: Gamblinman
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Olympus
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When crafting armor, the gear score says it will come out at 595-600, but it is crafting what seems to be 590-600.
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: This is a bug.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Possibly cost me thousands of gold in crafts by being more difficult to craft 600 gear.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Armor Crafting Bug New World 11.17.22 - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Try to craft 595-600 armor with all necessary items and see it come out 590-600.
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 11/17/22 at 11:30 EST

Hi there!

I DM-ed you regarding this issue. Please check it out so we can help you more~

Have a nice day!

I haven’t received a response in DM’s in 3 days, can I get someone to help here?

Just wondering what you’ve tried, do your buffs show up in your hotbar? Have you tried replacing your trophies?

I hadn’t done anything to attempt to solve the problem, as I did not want to just keep testing and wasting my materials.