Bugged Quest "First thing I remember"

I saw a few other posts about this and looks like the quest marker may not be completely accurate. I’ve forwarded that over to the team but in the meantime, please see if any of these threads have a solution!

There are TWO issues with this quest.
#1 - The turn in location
#2 - If you abandon the quest after starting it (because we could not find the turn in and thought it was bugged), you can NOT pick the quest back up. If you go back to where you got the quest (and where it still shows on the map), the guy is gone, and only 2 barrels are there.

They need to fix BOTH issues.

Galadeon - Pyrallis

1 Like

@Luxendra thanks so much. I’ll check them out. Seems they all are kinda stuck where I am.

I’ll probably survive lol serves me right for abandoning the quest instead of checking if the dude was just somewhere else.

For those wanting to complete this quest.

Santiago moved near the town of Restless Shore. coordinates: 12899;4586;42.

He is just north of the road on the edge of the beach on the road heading north / northwest out of Restless Shore town.

He is totally there. Cant turn in or pickup though. Gonna try to retrace the quest before the one im trying to do and see if that gets me anywhere. Thanks so much for locating him :slight_smile: :money_mouth_face:

Lesson to be learned here. Abandoning this portion of the quest and attempting to re-pickup is a no go. He wont give it back lol

This quest is still broken BTW. If you abandon the quest at this stage it cant be re-picked up at the duders new location.

Hi Id like to complete this quest chain. Still broken though.

Just checking… Nope still not fixed my dudes. Can someone just fill me in on what happens next in this story

Broskies its been months now. Could ya just post how the story goes after this quest. I am super curious.

It’s not only this quest.
There are more quests that the quest giver decided to go on vacation…

Maybe they had Christmas vacation too lol.

Too much Eggnog?

indeed with too much rum probably

rip. Still bugged after this last update. now I have a permanent quest indicator on my map that I can’t even pick up.

Hi guys… I don’t wanna be a pain but this quest is still broken

I picked this quest up, and then it got bugged and I had to abandon it. So I did and I went back to pick it up at the location of the original start of the quest, and the guy has turned into two barrels stacked on top of each other. There is no quest. There are only barrels. Please fix this issue so I can complete this quest and get rid of that marker on the map. I dont like barrels.

2 Likes

go to the north east side of RS, where the beach and the tree line meet outside of town! he will have a grey diamond, but will let you move forward wit the quest. after that you will see the green marker each of the next 3 quests

actually if you abandon the quest at this point he doesn’t let you re-pick it up even at the new location. That the issue we are having.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.