Bugged Twitch drop

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Jacky the Ripper
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Yesterday I tried to log in to Twitch-Drops to get the Trapper skin for watching the “New World at Gamescom 2021 Opening Night”. This was not possible due to some bug in the page. (It caused that fields were not clickable.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Good day, Yesterday I tried to log in to Twitch-Drops to get the Trapper skin for watching the “New World at Gamescom 2021 Opening Night”. This was not possible due to some bug in the page. (It caused that fields were not clickable (now it works again). Now I wonder if it is possible to refund me this skin afterwards? Since I would have this skin incredibly gladly and also at the Event live was present! (far more than the assumed 15min)
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, I reloaded the page the next day and it worked again.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: That I unfortunately do not know.

PS:
Good day,
Yesterday I tried to log in to Twitch-Drops to get the Trapper skin for watching the “New World at Gamescom 2021 Opening Night”. This was not possible due to some bug in the page. (It caused that fields were not clickable (now it works again). Now I wonder if it is possible to refund me this skin afterwards? Since I would have this skin incredibly gladly and also at the Event live was present! (far more than the assumed 15min).
I would be very grateful many greetings!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.