[Bug][Map]Map not showing towns, quests or npcs

• What is your character name in New World:

Tonktz

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:

Wonderland

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:

Upon logging in the map will not show towns or track quests on the map and part of the hud gets squashed into its self.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:

Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:

Unable to see where towns are or track where quests, npcs ect are.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:

Yes, I have to relog.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Relogging

1 Like

I’m having the same problem on orun est

• What is your character name in New World: Nettus Wurmus II
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Opar Central EU (15h30 CET)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Towns not showing up on the map (see below)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot select House for fast travel, cannot select inn for fast travel, cannot see the stations in the towns.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, this persists after game restart. Then it suddenly works again. Repeated issue.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: See below
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Start the game, open map.

try exiting into character selection then relog into the game its what normally fixes it for me

@Tonktz ,thanks it worked for me now as well. While quitting the game and relaunching does not… Very very interesting!

@Devs,

So, I did as Tonktz suggested at 15h30, exiting to main menu and then log in. Worked, all towns back.

Then now 4 hours later, I relaunched the game and again the towns are gone. Immediately quit to main menu, and reloged in. Bug still present, this was not a solution in this case.

Help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.