[BUG]Mouse go off the screen (Dual Monitor setup)

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Khatalyna
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East, Valhalla
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Mouse go off the screen in Dule monitor setup
  • Is this a bug? Definitely
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Constantly go off the screen during combat which make the experience intolerable
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, this is the reason I quit the game in 2021. Apparently, it still not got fix.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Youtube: New World Bug Report: mouse go off the screen in dual monitor - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: If you have a dule monitor just move your mouse in the edge several time the mouse will cross to the next monitor
  • When did this happen? since the game released, GMT-4. (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)

Hello and welcome back to the forums.

Thank you for your report. I will forward this to the Dev team to review. :slight_smile:

Had the same issue recently. It seemed to fix itself though so not sure what the cause or solution was :confused:

Hope you find yourself a solution

thanks man. I got the issue since the game launch. When I got lvl 50+ I just can’t take it anymore. Purely emotional damage :joy: :joy: :joy:. Hope the dev team can figured out why and patch it. In the meantime, I just unstill and AFK for a while then go back and check if the issue still there. Can’t play a thing with the issue :sweat_smile:

hope it can be fixed…it is just impossible to continue play :rofl:

Is there any update that when it will be patched???

Same problem here, since the launch of the game and never fixed.

The problem is simply that the mouse cursor is not limited to the screen.
Just add a option to do this, like many other games do.