BUGS - Drowning on land + Movement Bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: sYKoMF
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ohonoo
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: 2 of them. 1. Water/Drowning on land. 2. Movement Bug (I know) causing you to be stuck in place while doing a running animation.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bugs
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Water, not a lot. Movement, causing unfair advantages in Wars/OPR
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I mean… no, not without re-logging causing you to leave the War or OPR
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Will do
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Water is persistent in the areas that this happens, it’s always there and has been for a long time. The movement bug is usually caused by becoming rooted/slowed in some way, IG wall, VG scream, GA grav well, etc etc. Then dying while rooted/slowed, but sometimes all it takes is to get rooted/slowed once.

Including screenshots of one water location in MB that’s been there forever near one of the fast travel shrines.

Not including screenshots of movement bug, should be well known about already but come on. Fix it. I know it’s not that easy, and I’m probably beating a dead horse here but it really is crippling when it happens.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.