Bugs found first 20 hours

• when switching to sword the shield stays on my back it won’t go to my other hand - only fix is to exit the game and reboot game

• with sword and shield /warhammer, when selecting sword and shield and trying to attack the sword will not attack - only fix is to exit the game and reboot game

• with sword and shield I have ground mobs at my tiptoes and when I swing at them with the sword I am not connecting. The hit box is so small none of my attacks register on those ground mobs - only fix is to exit the game and reboot game

• when entering and leaving one of the corruption events even if I don’t attack I get a countdown popup on the top right of my screen telling me I better return or I will lose progress made. This is intrusive and also causes my quest hud on the right to disappear I can not get my quest hud back without relogging - only fix is to exit the game and reboot game

I didn’t experience most of these problems.

A few times, if a mob was lower than I was, I’d whiff the hit. Typically, I could reposition, but there are areas where rocky terrain can make maneuvering tricky. A slightly higher hit box for four-legged/crawling mobs would be nice.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.