[BUGS ]Multiple bugs encountered

Read the known issues and here comes a list of bugs and issues i encountered during gameplay:

• What is your character name in New World: Kryor
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Gladsheim (De/EN) Vanaheim Chi
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  1. Graphic glitches (torso / body armor) I experience very weird graphic glitches of discoloration, elongated symbols and faction symbols that arent on the acutal armor or the armor simply glowing randomly. Fix is also occuring randomly usually when pressing E to do anything or when undressing and redressing the armor

2. The ice gauntlet did have "icycles on launchday and the day after a single one when light attack 3 forged together on heavy attack however its gone now i see a shoot animation and a “hit” animation even if the hit goes into thin air, but no actual icycle.´Its gone for other players too so you also have a hard time seeing if somewone with ice gauntlet shoots at you or from where.

3. Entomb (Ice Gauntlet Iceblock) sometimes refuses to explode when left click despite having full mana. Occurs randomly but mostly when surrounded by enemies

4. not sure if it is a bug but bigger enemies like bears or alligators cant be rooted or slowed

5. Cant hit enemies standing VERY close to me with ranged weapons

6. using a cooldown ability, getting hit during animation and interrupted → no effect of the ability takes place BUT it goes on cooldown´. The time frame to pull it off is way too short to use in PvP but its very annoying in PvE when you fight 3 or more opponents

• Is this a bug or an exploit: 1) Bug 2) Bug 3) bug 4) bug 5) bug 6) bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:´
  1. Very annoying cause you randomly look like a walking glitch

2. Problem when aiming at moving targets over distance as i cant predict traveling time from a projectile i cant see. Also i cant see when someone with ice gauntlet is shooting at me or from where, problem in war, harder to dodge.

3. Deadly regular cause of death when surrounded by enemies that would die in the explosion but then dont cause the thing doesnt explode

4. deadly cause its almost impossible to dodge alligators

5. Also deadly in special when standing inside a house and getting cornered by npcs as i have no defense, cant get away and only option is to die.

6. Absolutely frustrating in special when using ice gauntlet entomb, cause you cant use the ability when you need it the most and die. Not only do you get interrupted and not enter the iceblock but you cant try again for the entire CD duration!

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  1. Yes

2. No

3. No

4. no

5. no

6. no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

dont really have any but more players than me have the issue

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  1. dont know
  2. dont know
  3. dont know´
  4. any time i use slowing abilities or roots
  5. standing close to enemies and shooting
  6. Usually when mutliple enemies hit

Screenshot for bug 1)

Encountered a quest npc behind a locked area / invisble wall too close to the fort making it impossible to turn in tue quest for now. Not a big problem as its temporary but it is annoying can you move the npc?

more screen

Fell through the floor at Sunadire

Screen for Bug 5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.