Bundle Skins bought separately

I’m ok with the bundles as i’m sure some people like them. but i wish we could buy what’s in the bundle separately. Seeing the new bundles that are coming out i like some of them but they are paired with items that are just ugly.

14 Likes

100%

3 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

I’m just glad I had one of the early Prime/Twitch Life Staff skins to go with one of the outfits because there are so few options for healers, while it feels like other weapons get such amazing skins

2 Likes

As a plate wearer, i do see the lack of skins for the cloth wearers and i do hope they ramp up the designs and the amount of selections.

1 Like

yep agree

Like me, i want to buy on black friday jaden armor, but only this one, not in bundle with this winter shit

1 Like

And they are charging 75$ for some reason. Doesn’t add up at all. When those first came out they were only 15$.

2 Likes

Same here, i was eyeing the Winged Knight but it comes with so many unnecessary items with it.

1 Like

I’m a fresh start player and i did see the post for the Winged Knight that debut last year and it only cost $15 but now it’s $75 along with the other stuff.

1 Like

im hoping that it will be both in a bundle or separately for limited time but well see

Yeah an option to pick won’t hurt.

1 Like

agree

Definitely. There are 2 sets from the damage dealer bundle I’d want to buy. I’m okay with spending the around 30 bucks on those 2 sets. But wasting the other 45 bucks on trash, nah. Not doing that. So, with AGS’ greed in this regard, they lost out on two potential sales.

2 Likes

Can’t help it but it definitely feels shady that they only release expensive bundles and don’t provide the option to buy them seperately. AGS trying to FOMO the shit out of players.

1 Like

Thats the only way they can sell these ugly looking skins. They add one set thats desirable along with other much less desirable skins and jack the price up.

The cape on that one isn’t that great. Just fyi.
WingedKnight0
WingedKnight1

And that’s without any weapons. Second one was screen cap in motion.
Winged Knight.

1 Like

All capes in this game glitches like that >.<

1 Like

I’m no marketing or sales expert so this is a totally uninformed opinion. I would have thought that more people would be prepared to spend small to moderate amounts of money on in-game transactions instead of large chunks on bundles they don’t really want.

There are a few pieces in the Black Friday bundles I would have purchased, but I’m not buying 3 different 75k bundles just to get them. I know there are those that will but are there enough of those kinds of people to compensate for all the missed sales from people like me? That’s a genuine question if anyone has actual insight

4 Likes

SO disappointed to see some of the returning skins/emotes put into such huge bundles. I would have bought the snow angel emote and the Knight of Devotion Armour set but they are in two different 75k coin bundles, so no thanks. Especially with Christmas coming and the likelihood of more shop stuff to buy, plus plenty to spend money on IRL.

I guess it’s in the tradition of Black Friday not really being a good deal but actually just a chance to prey on customer FOMO.

2 Likes