Camping Not unlocked BUG

• What is your character name in New World: Theuberdin
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: cannot place camp as it says camp not unlocked although i have completed the tier 5 quest line.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: can’t place a camp anywhere
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: not yet
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Everytime i try to place a camp it tells me camping not unlocked. I have tried to logout and back in and still get the error.
1 Like

I’m getting this same problem and had a group mate yesterday who got the same error.

Same problem. I have T5 campsite, have been able to camp in the past.

I have tried re-logging several times, still can’t camp.

• What is your character name in New World: Mobie
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of steel
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot build a camp site says not unlocked
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: another bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: causing me to waste my time and not want to play
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no how would I?
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

1 Like

it happens almost every day

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reporting this up, I’ll have this raised to the team so they can investigate further.

1 Like

Same bug for me.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.