Camping not unlocked yet since patch

• What is your character name in New World: J4De
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cant make camps anymore
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: can make camps…
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Relogged, same issue
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Placing a camp

Already had the bug for the t5 camp quest that didn’t appear, reported that months ago, no answer.
And now i cant place camps anymore…

2 Likes

Hey there LesLike, thanks for taking the time out of your day to report this bug. I’ll get this info sent to the Devs so they can have a look.

swear i hate u guys sometimes… i reported that 2 days ago. no reply xD

1 Like

I have the same bug destroying my gameplay too…running back after dying sucks. Camps are a nice way to circumvent this through a little preparation :frowning:

1 Like

Same for me
Midgard EU
Tabbatha

1 Like

Same problem here as well, no longer able to place a camp,

1 Like

Same problem: Camping not unlocked yet?

I had already a camping bug I never got T5 camping they never solved it and now I have no camp option at al cause Camping not unlucked yetl!! This destroying my game play!!

Name: Thornx
Server name: Vega

1 Like

Same problem here.
Silmarilos on Midian (US-West).
Worked fine before the most recent patch, not I cannot place a camp no matter what I do and I can confirm that relogging does not resolve the issue.

1 Like

Same issue here.

Same too.

Any soultion after 17 days?

Same. Any official response yet? I havent seen a bugfix on PTR for this…

Nope :frowning:

Same! Frustrating! Broke yesterday after logging out for a while and coming back. Of all the bugs, why a vital one when you DIE! Bad enough all the portals are forever away from each other uggggh!

I’ve had the same issue since the patch, I’ve reported it numerous times to no avail. I’ve never received a response regarding the initial ticket, and it doesn’t appear anyone else has either. I’m at the point of simply moving on to something else. As a programmer I’m fully aware of the complexity involved, but if something that is as integral, and basic, as placing a camp site is producing a “one off” then there are far larger issues in the base code that need to be addressed. I had intending to write a dissertation on the matter, but the bottom line is why would I continue to spend my time playing a broken game, when the majority of the game breaking bugs haven’t been addressed??

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.