Can not transfer my character to another server

• What is your character name in New World: rzejk

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Abaton

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can not transfer my character to another server (from Abaton to Barri), due to bug with active sell orders and buy orders

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: can’t transfer my character

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 03.08.2022 00:05 CET

Try teleporting to a shrine in edengrove then try to transfer. you may have to try a few shrines, worked for me when i got stuck with this error.

2 Likes

Wanted to throw in a comment supporting what SwiftsShadow said - struggled for two days to see if I couldn’t get it to work, and teleporting to an Edengrove shrine seemed to fix it immediately.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forums! I’m sorry you’re experiencing this bug. The Development team is aware of this and working on a fix.

The good news is that there are a couple of workarounds for this issue.

Thank you for extending the helping hand @SwiftsShadow and @ahr :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.