Can we get an ETA on transfers? Our group is split!

The title. Its been 4 days without a single update on the situation.

Half our player group transferred to the new server and half is still stuck on the old one… Its a real drag. They transferred the same night it was available but the rest were not playing that night, then by morning the transfers had been disabled, no warning, just gone.

I know you had some issues with a small number of people, but you are ruining the experience for just as many, if not more by locking us out from our playing groups we have been with since launch.

Not to mention the server half of us are stuck on is absolutely dead with no word on merges… we get down do 130 people online at night… peak at less than 800, it is not fun with not enough players to do anything with.

So please, Any dev or community manager, can you try to get us an ETA on when they will be enabled?

19 Likes

The last message said its WORK just read please the official news :slight_smile:

LolaColaFolaNew World Developer

4d

Bonjour tout le monde. Tous nos régions sont maintenant disponible pour vos transferts de server!

Merci de votre patience. A très bientôt sur Aeternum !

source : Transfert de serveur - nouvelles information - #4 by LolaColaFola

We wish. some people got stuck in overpopulated servers without the ability to do anything.

1 Like

Yes i cant find groups for elite zones on my server.

It sucks not being able to raise my GS because I cant ever find a group to run anything.

I cant even play the game.

I need to transfer or Ill just quit.

3 Likes

Feeling the same way… there is no reason to log in. I cant play with friends and do their things, I cant do my own thing because there are not enough 60’s online on my server or at least not enough to be doing many things at once…

I want to play… But I have no one to play with

1 Like

They disabled them because of problems 4 days ago… I dont speak or read french, but If that is the official announcement no English speakers know about it. They are currently disabled when in-game so I believe the post you are linking is out dated.

2 Likes

Im having the same problem. I trasfered to the wronng server by mistake and it averages hardly 300 population at day and reaches 90 at night. Its almost un playable in terms of doing anything multiplayer as 80% of people on the server are below level 40. It would be nice to hear a rough estimate on when they believe they will have transferes back up.

1 Like

You are right, that’s an old post about the server trasnfer, there’s no news about reopening the server transfer.

2 Likes

Honestly I’m surprised they even allowed it briefly with the lag exploits and invincibility cheats.
Ban players first for cheating. Because that will affect the server populations. Some players want to transfer because of the cheating, so that might affect their decision as well.
Only then allow transfers.

1 Like

The first sentence of OP just proves that they did read the official news forum. Just read, please, the post you are urging to reply.

4 Likes

Yes please we would like to have some news on when it will be enabled again we have about 15 people that are stuck and can’t join us.

2 Likes

Yeah, any eta would be nice.

2 Likes

We are also stucked in Server with 55 People. We are still waiting since it canceled. We will all also quit game if there is no transfer update.our some friends stuck in new Server.this is so annoying.and since 4 days there is no any announcments?Amazon team is maybe working Hard.but every bug is fixxing so slow.you guys need More People to hire in.i m pretty sure there thousand+ people that still waiting world transfer to back allive.
We dont wana wait 1 More week!!!

Ps:guys/Girls please make this offical and spam in global chat link to this post.becouse there is lot of People with same issue. So if we get More People to the post , amazon team will heard us actually.

2 Likes

You only get one transfer token for the beginning, so now you’re stuck there even when transfers come back online, sorry to say.

2 Likes

Been trapped in a dead server… honestly who cares if people are exploiting it? I want to have fun, I don’t care if other people are exploiting, I want to play the game.

4 Likes

I know the feeling man, takes all the fun out of the game knowing you cant log in any do any of the 60+ stuff

2 Likes

no youre not stuck here after ur first transfer lmao, you can purchase server transfers in the future.

1 Like

they say they literally only gonna let us know when they are done… this aint really chill if you were waiting on it. and especailly not when it got disabled while ur were online. rn im soloing/struggling getting ppl for certain content which sux

3 Likes

Exactly, how long do they expect so many players to be stuck in limbo without their friends? Its actually ridiculous at this point. The bugs only affect a small portion of the xfers and they were able to solve those issues on the people effected. Its astonishing that they are not enabling them at this point.

One of the fastest ways to make people quit is to stop them being able to play with friends.

2 Likes

Time to make a new character, they are not responsible for you not doing any research before you just randomly transferred.