Can we just get an update on what’s happening regarding furniture trading?

Good morning from New York!

As someone who has spent so much time and energy leveling my furnishing skill as a way to try and make gold, disabling trading of furniture has effectively taken away my main source of income. I understand there are more pressing issues regarding the game that require more attention but it hasn’t been addressed and it’s disappointing being left in the dark. I just think It wouldn’t hurt for a dev or the team to explain why furniture trades are still disabled and when we can expect a fix.

34 Likes

Yeah I want some traction on that. My wife is making furnitures for me and now she is stuck with my trophies I can;t now use as she can’t pass the to me :frowning:

1 Like

It would just be nice to hear anything, I don’t recall them mentioning furnishing trades just trading in general being re enabled. It feels like we aren’t being heard and it’s frustrating that we can’t get any response

1 Like

Same to this, I am now carrying around chests and trophies I can’t even put in my storage.

2 Likes

Same. Would like to hear some sort of update. Even “hey we know this is an issue…” Would be nice

1 Like

I enjoy lugging around 10 hope storage chests

3 Likes

I do not understand why there is no information about when the opportunity to trade again?
like an idiot i stand for 3 days with reagents for 3 major mining trophy and cannot make them through other people with 200 furnishing. I spent a lot of gold on this and on the same day they turned off trade

2 Likes

Any news from Devs?

1 Like

Please give us an update on this! I spent all week working up furnishing to build trophies, several friends helped me with mats to level my skill. Now I’m stuck with all these trophies in my bag! It’s eating up all my azoth and making the game really unfun. I log in, see that I still can’t move furniture and I log right back out.

I’d be great to get some sort of compensation for all the azoth I’m burning toting all this furniture around the world.

2 Likes

I just made my wife some chests for her new house and can’t trade them. I agree we need an update and some sort of compensation for people that own homes and can’t take full advantage of them.

It is also frustrating to not be able to skin/chop certain mobs like the Wyrd Wood wolves.

Turning off features seems to be your first go to these days.

5 Likes

bump the HECK out of this. we need answers! im sitting on THIRTY ORICHALCUM CHESTS that i spent EVERYTHING on!!! i need to sell these. theres a massive demand for these elusive chests. im willing to give the darn things away at this point, like come ON

3 Likes

The fact that they are stuck in our inventories is one of the most annoying parts

3 Likes

Please, Update on this!

3 Likes

We need to get this resolved ASAP. Furnishing was THE most expensive skill and freezing everyone’s ability to make money off it for almost a week now is totally unacceptable.

This issue right here, mixed with the abhorrent way you implemented already dropped-and-equipped item changes (reducing rarity/taking away luck bonus/deleting entire harvester sets for every single paying player) has pushed me away.

The least you can do is communicate with us on why we are all being neutered so that a few dupers (I saw few because aren’t 95% gone already?) can continue to dupe in in regards to furnishing. Are there other dupes happening? Will new ones be discovered? Probably.

While I was waiting on this patch I saw the new store items. I admit I thought about getting the housing decor and even the azoth tools. However, the disregard that has been shown to your player base makes me afraid to commit anything further to this game.

Will you freeze Armoring next week? Delete the miner set without warning? What new way will this game disrespect its’ players time?

Even just hearing that you understand why this can be so devastating to those who chose this profession would help.

7 Likes

Kahylsi here from Calnogor! I so so so feel this :frowning: So much time and energy in building the skill, collecting the schematics, and building a reputation for selling high end furnishing items. With the xp needed to level this skill, this is literally the ONLY thing I do. I make and sell furnishing items. This has been absolutely crippling both for in game currency and motivation levels to keep playing. Why bother?

Another side effect of this shut down I am getting worried about is all the new furnishing people due to not being able to make trophies. They are just leveling it to do it themselves. Furnishing was one of the hardest, most mat consuming skill to level. which meant not many spent the time, energy, and money to level. Which actually allowed the profession to be useful and sometimes profitable (can’t have that can we AGS). With this shutdown, how many people are now going to be able to do it themselves, and therefore ruining another crafting skill/money maker. PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE!!! I wanna open my shop again <3

7 Likes

@Luxendra like come on, give us an ETA. we dont care that your “gonna let us know when you fix it” we want to know you ARE prioritizing this and you can give us an ETA. even a wrong ETA. we dont really care. just tell us itll be fixed without 3 days. anything.

3 Likes

i need to SELL these.

6 Likes

Need more communication

5 Likes

We need a update on this

5 Likes

Any amount of communication for this would be wonderful. I really want to put away the furniture in my bag!!

6 Likes