Cancel Animation Exploits or Hack?

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: VenomFox
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Laputa
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My company member mining orichalcum and found this guy use Exploits or hack and record this video. the exploiter name is “John Peirce”
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: both?
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: unfair environment in gameplay
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no?
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New (Bug ?)World - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: the exploiter said “attack block dodge charge and repeat” start video at 07:00-27:21

This has been posted many times already, do use the search

I believe this exploits are not like other more like hacking cancel animation or somethings. If you watch the whole video you can tell.

Is a server called Laputa?! How did that go through language filter? If that had been a player character he had been banned!

1 Like

definelty animation cancel. but at least i have never been able to stop some of those animations. either it’s something ping related or it looks fishy

I’m in Laputa server , You mentioned unfair environment in gameplay , I know who you guys are and I know what you guys do in that spot , you Asian fellas I assume 5 of you are always in a group there stealing peoples ores by luring the mobs to them so that they lose contact picking the ore , you guys sweep in and steal it off them , I don’t think that’s fair for other players as well

There are many people and other factions doing that as well??? so you just assume that was us? maybe you doing that to other too? This exploiter is worse than luring the mobs to other and you focus on the wrong things.

I’ve been mining that area for a while now and I’ve never come across anyone as greedy as you guys , ur in a 5 stack group so that makes it even worse , if ur trying to steal other peoples ores on purpose then its obvious ur going to come across someone trying to take it back and you think they are trying to greed it instead you guys are the greed , this guy here in the video is clearly killing the mobs so that selfish behavior of yours doesn’t affect anyone else’s experience

Seriously, I don’t care about your story or how you can’t mining cuz of stack group or something everybody are selfish ok? This is Bugs and Exploits thread not a complain player behavior thread. so deal with it or get more people to help with your issue. It is a game mechanics.

I’m just saying that you and your boyfriends are actual scums, hopefully you get it through your thick brain , I don’t care that you don’t care and its off topic I just want you to know how selfish you guys are , Zhù nǐ yǒu měihǎo de yītiān

People like you in Laputa Server is just another toxic and always blame other cus you can’t do shhh but crying. I can’t understand what you meaning because I’m not chinese. You racist!!!

Your selfish , all you need to know , i assumed you were Chinese because of the video , doesnt mean im racists , asian you are * calling you and mistaken you for a chinese doesnt make me racists ,

Assume some one race and talk shhh of that language you are clearly racists, toxic and disgusting for community. You are not better than me or anyone else even you talk like you higher you still more like scum than us. ;D

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.