Cancled TP orders not returning the items

This is 1 of many instances since i server transfered bck to DT instantly lost over 100k worth of matts but had no evidence to prove so never complained on here, this is alos not the first time this has happened. Today was last straw for my tolerance of the bullshit that is this game it only 7k worth of iron hide and is nothing in coin but this shit happens and the work/time i done is then just wasted.

• What is your character name in New World: Chandraa
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Dry Tree
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:TP not returning items after cancelling order
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:sick of this game bugs taking items/coin
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • When did this happen? (Relative time; please include your timezone)
2 Likes

Hello Robbingyou,

I’m really sorry you lost your Voidbent armors when they expired in the trade post.

Due to this issue is critical, I’d suggest to please contact Amazon Games Customer Support using the link below so we can escalate your case with your logs; Keep handy the following information:

• Character Name.
  • Region.
  • World / Server.
  • Computer Specifications.

Here you are the steps to get this information just in case you need it:

• To find the DxDiag:

Press Windows + R, type “dxdiag” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
Click the Display tab and you can see information about your video card under the Device section. Please write down that information.

• To find the logs:
  • Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Once more I’m sorry for the inconveniences this may cause! :man_mage: :small_blue_diamond:

Screenshot 2022-04-14 5.56.31 AM

i got the same bug just now. help

Hello Ackermannnnnnn,

I’m sorry you also got this bug within your New World account.

I’ll suggest you to also escalate this issue via the ticket with Amazon Games Customer Support as i stated in the post to Robbingyou.

I hope this issue gets resolve as soon as possible. Once more I’m sorry for the inconveniences this may cause! :man_mage: :small_blue_diamond:

Screenshot 2022-04-14 5.56.31 AM

Had a similar problem with buy order triggering and not getting the items. So frustrating…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.