Cannot complete quest: Baetylus Headpiece (Expedition)

Server: Olympus
Quest name: Baetylus Headpiece (Expedition)

Cannot complete this quest, did the dungeon twice and this quest isn’t responding. It’s as if I did not reach the dungeon location.

I try resetting the quest it did not work, there are no abandon option for this quest. I went to my he quest giver seems like the quest is still active, NPC does not have function to pick up quest (it’s already picked up)

• What is your character name in New World: Baobeii’s Man
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dec 21, 2021 (12:30 am)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot complete quest, Quest name: Baetylus Headpiece (Expedition)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot complete active quest, wasted both free Lazarus orbs.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
12 Likes

I am also having this issue. Cilla’s bag drops just dont drop the crown, and the quest resets to “Enter Lazarus Instrumentality” as soon as she is killed.

• What is your character name in New World: ktrin
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dec 20, 2021 (7"00 pm)
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot complete quest, Quest name: Baetylus Headpiece (Expedition)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot complete active quest, wasted both free Lazarus orbs.
3 Likes

Server: Kshira Sagara

Completed quest before server merge, had headdress in inventory. Server merge completely reset the quest and was unable to turn headdress in even though in inventory. Tried resetting quest and entering and no quest update happened.

• What is your character name in New World: Timothy tutton
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dec 21, 2021 (5:30pm) Kshira Sagara
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot complete active quest, wasted free Lazarus orbs.
3 Likes

Server: Pyrandia

Same as OP. When I enter the dungeon the quest isn’t progressing and it’s as if I did not reach the dungeon location. Cilla doesn’t drop the quest item. I already tried 3 times.

• What is your character name in New World: MarvinParandroid
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dec 22, 2021 (2:00am UTC+1) Pyrandia
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot complete active quest, wasted free Lazarus orbs.
2 Likes

STILL BUGGED after 1.2.1 update

Server: Olympus

Cannot complete this quest, did the dungeon twice and this quest isn’t responding. It’s as if I did not reach the dungeon location.

I try resetting the quest it did not work, there are no abandon option for this quest. I went to my he quest giver seems like the quest is still active, NPC does not have function to pick up quest (it’s already picked up)

• What is your character name in New World: Baobeii’s Man
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dec 21, 2021 (12:30 am)
1 Like

Finished all the quests, except for 2 bugged quests. Please fix. Thank you.

still bugged

still bugged, camelot server , tried twice now and didnt progress.

Still bugged for me on Omeyocan as well. Cannot progress in the quest line. IGN: Gamamaru Senju

What is the second bugged quest can you tell

Server: Vanaheim Mu

Cannot complete this quest, did the dungeon 4 times and this quest isn’t responding. It’s as if I did not reach the dungeon location.

• What is your character name in New World: Jiminka
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Fae ( now Vanaheim Mu)
1 Like

Server: US- East Orofena

Cannot complete this quest, did the dungeon 2 times and the item does not drop from Named mob in the dungeon.

• What is your character name in New World: Ptsdthygamer
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
1 Like

Still bugged… olympus server just went down for no reason… maybe they are fixing it?

Fingers crossed.

I have this bug too.

Same issue

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Giorno Giovannq
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ogygia
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:Quest Bug
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:Lose of money and 2 lazarus orb
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, I lost 2 orb and can’t progress further
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Do lazarus whit the quest Batylus Headpiece and another one, ran it twice and quest never worked.
1 Like

Olympus server went down yesterday, had a maintance but all the bugs are still there.

Nothing fixed yet.

I just paid 2.5k to run again because of this quest and still nothing…

I am having the same problem on Ogygia, US E

I’ve run the expedition a few times now, once with my free orb, other times w/others free orbs. The quest will not complete. Nothing drops from the 1st boss, there is nothing to interact with.

I’ve tried resetting the quest with the quest giver but that doesnt seem to help either ::frowning:

Server: AP Southeast - Ryugu-Jo

Cannot complete this quest, have run Lazarus five times and the item does not drop from Named mob in the dungeon.

• What is your character name in New World: Alto
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ryugu-Jo
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Baetylus Headpiece (Expedition) - Have run Lazarus five times. Named mob does not have quest marker; required item does not drop from named mob.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot complete active quest.
1 Like