Cannot craft genesis turning orbs

• What is your character name in New World: rataesclava777
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla / US East
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot craft any genesis turning orbs, even when having all the materials and level requiered. It is something related to the cooldown threshold, since it displays a number way higher than the normal amount you can craft per week. On the other part, i can craft Lazarus and mutated expedition orbs just fine.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: a bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Will not be able to do genesis runs as much as other players
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: At the time of this report no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I cannot tell for certain, when i installed the update i was not able to do them.
2 Likes

same. should the game display how long till we are able to craft again?
i suspect I have this occurring because I have my cooldown till I think 2-3days time from now.
But this information is not visible anywhere and just says “can’t craft”.

Same Problem Here
What is your character name in New World: Anathien
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Balanjar / EU
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot craft Genesis Tuning Orb
Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cant craft the orb, cant use my cd, cant enter Genesis with my personal orb
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It was like this with the new update, the Cooldown Treshold seems to be the issue of this bug maybe ?

Well at least your cooldown threshold is 6 billion

LUL. yeah, ive similar figure on my screen to in game.

Same issue here.

• What is your character name in New World: Skin3r
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ogygia / US East
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot craft any genesis turning orbs, even when having all the materials and level requiered. It is something related to the cooldown threshold, since it displays a number way higher than the normal amount you can craft per week.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: a bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Will not be able to do genesis runs as much as other players
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: At the time of this report no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

1 Like

any fix for this yet?

I have the exact same problem, nothing I do fixes it.

Right now. It should allow me to craft a key. I crafted one maybe two last week on Thursday. Then 1 more the next day. So there definitely should be the ability for me to make one key right now (cooldown shouldn’t be a factor as of this moment).

Still says cant craft. This is BAD. This needs fixing now!!

i also have cooldown threshold:4294967295

Can this be fixed before the weekend. AS WE CANT MAKE GEN KEYS. i thought might be my 7 day cooldown but I’m positive now that I should be able to craft. But it wont let me._.

After i posted this, it gave me more Lazarus key craft chances (crafted 1 first day and the cd was 24 hours), after i did craft 2x lazarus keys on the 2nd day of the new patch, the genesis bug resolved, and it went back to 2 from 4billion ^^

hey, i checked back and its true, it fixed itself somehow. They probably patched it on the last maintenance or it reseted

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.