Cannot Craft With Items in Storage Shed

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: SeanMC

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Adiri

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Items in storage do not appear at stations to be used in crafting.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Pain in the ass.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, only roundabout fix is to have the items in your inventory on hand.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It’s a global issue, fix this one fast because people will leave over this. It’s a real hassle.

1 Like

Instant bumping, was about to post it as well

Same problem here … i wanted to post :slight_smile:
nice update :)) every update more bugs…

Hello everyone! @Anthraxe @vanghern2 @LorDSoVi

Thank you for all the reports regarding this issue.

I understand this is really inconvenient when trying to craft anything.

The team is already aware of this issue and are working on providing a fix as soon as possible.

You can find more information and any further updates about this issue here: Storage and Crafting Issues

Cheers!

Same issue

I mean that’s cool and all that you are working on it, the only question is - during the time between last two big updates (over 1 month), you could’ve done some QA and integration tests, why didn’t you did that? Such things happens every patch.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.