Cannot Decline Company Invite

• What is your character name in New World: Boredaholic
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mictlan
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Some random invited me to their company. When trying to decline it says i must leave my current company to join theirs. While… trying to decline it.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Visual annoyance.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No recovery needed. It’s a visual annoyance is all.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No idea. It’s just stuck there.
1 Like

I am having the exact same problem. I’m the governor of a company. I got a random company invite. I hit F2 to decline. I go to my social panel and I see the invite. Clicking the red X to decline it repeatedly and get a message in the upper right-hand corner that I need to make someone else the governor to join the new company. Very disconcerting…

1 Like

Still there and now i have 2 lol

I had to hand off Governor to a trusted friend, decline and then have him give it back. It was not ideal.

i’ve got like 8 people i can do that with, but the bug isn’t annoying me enough to do that. I think the Social list being bugged out so much in itself is annoying enough. I just avoid that aspect of the GUI

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.