Cannot fast travel FIX THIS

• What is your character name in New World: nsxprodigy16

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ohonoo

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot recall or fast travel

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: stops you from being able to travel across the map quickly

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes and No. You are forced to log out and let your body despawn to be able to travel again and sometimes this does not work. Dying does not fix it either.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: fast travel bug - YouTube

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I dont know.

• When did this happen? Multiple times last patch, —and today as well (even after last nights hotfix).—

Edit: * When did this happen? All the time. Whenever i am recalling and doing anything when opening menu. Play your game and figure it out ffs.

1 Like

Hello NSxProdigy,

I’m sorry since last patch you’re having this issue with nsxprodigy16 unable to fast travel or recall to inn.

A couple of patch before I helped other player with this same issue with a troubleshooting related with the AGS files. First, I want to confirm with you if you already made this troubleshooting:

1. Windows + R type in %APPDATA%
  2. Go to Local and Roaming (Both files will include an AGS file) and open them.
  3. Rename the AGS sub-folder ‘‘New World’’ to something different like ‘’_New World"
  4. This will refresh the cache files within New World.
  5. Re-launch New World.

If the problem persists after this troubleshooting, since this issue is critical affecting substantially your gaming experience, I’d to please contact Amazon Games Customer Support using the link below and keep handy the following information, so we can escalate your case via ticket about this launching error:

• Character Name.
  • Region.
  • World / Server.
  • Computer Specifications.
  • The previous troubleshooting you’ve already made.

Once more I’m sorry for the inconveniences this may cause! :man_mage: :small_blue_diamond:

Screenshot 2022-04-14 5.56.31 AM

Did not work this time.

Last time I sent in a ticket to NW support you guys told me to play Lost ark.

Figure out why this is happening on your own. It happens often enough if you play the game so good luck.

Its pretty apparent that the devs dont even play this game or they would have experienced it at LEAST once in their time.

Cant be helped I guess. Maybe its time for AGS to go to big daddy Bezos and tell them how bad they dropped the ball so he can fix it.

This happens sometimes and its supper annoying. Only way to fix it is to log out and in again.
Will probably be fixed in insert any date in at least 2 years.

i doubt it will be before the game shuts down but if it is, props for doing their job xD

I’m having this issue, too.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.