Cannot get tier 5 camp

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: SomeBloke
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Duzakh
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cannot get quest to upgrade camp to tier 5
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot get quest to upgrade camp to tier 5
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: -
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: -
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Looked for the quest, does not appear in journal to abandon, talking to npc does not give quest.
1 Like

Any of the camp quest givers will work here. When you pick up one of the quests, it will just raise your camp level to the next in line. So you need to hit up all of the below quest givers as you may have missed one.

1 Like

I had camp tier level 4 before I hit 60 and could not get 5 until 60, but now as 60 i cannot get tier 5. Are you suggesting my camp tier 4 before i was 60 was in error? I will look again.

Thanks, never did Monach’s Bluff, Thanks for the list.

1 Like

Well did all quests allready and still lock with my level 4 camp… nothing on map, even went to each NPC and try to talk to them but nothing sadly =/

Someone posted the list, but… I just recently got my camp to Tier 5. I’d hit 60 at 7 /played days, and as of today was at 16 /played. Apparently you can do the quests both out of order, and there are issues that if you complete them before the correct level they don’t register. So, go check ALL of the quest NPCs for what you either missed, or did out of order. I had only T3, and found out that I actually had to go back to do the T2 quest, which then unlocked my T4 camp, then allowed me to get the T5 one.

New World Camp Guide - How to Upgrade Your Camp (fanbyte.com)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.