Cannot list any items on the trading post

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Rocityman

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Frislandia

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: The “Place Order” button loads for a while then an error “Request throttled, please wait and try again.” pops up. I have tried relogging many times. I have 19 active orders so I am nowhere near the 100 limit.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot sell anything on the trading post.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, please fix this.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No idea. I just want to sell my stuff.

1 Like

We’ve currently blocked all forms of wealth transfers like the Trading post to address a gold duplication exploit. You can find more information here: [Notice] Temporarily Disabling All Forms of Wealth Transfers

Listing prices aren’t free. Will I be reimbursed for the listing cost of my stuff since no one is able to buy them? I’m poor.

3 Likes

I think it’s pretty bad way to adress issue, ok for player trades, but you can at least let players buy stuff and put the gold pending. Because it’s almost unplayable for most people in that state.

Edit: There are bugs and exploit everywhere, I am happy to be a casual pve player cause PVP content is based on all kind of exploit right now.

2 Likes

when we’re done with all the bug fixes and exploits (if that ever happens). When in the forseeable future will you get to you know balancing the game.

i get the entire team is working on fixing the game (if only we waited one more year) but holy hell can you get like 1 intern to look at healing and heavy armor.

1 Like

With the disablement of the Wealth Transfers, it is impossible to maintain a Treasury for repairs from Invasions, Upkeep costs, and upgrades.

Upkeep and Invasion need to be put on pause until Wealth Transfers are resolved and restored.

2 Likes

I’ve brought this up to the team! If/when I hear back on a response, I’ll share it.

1 Like

if? lol…

3 Likes

Not just that but also houses, taxes are going to be due soon.

1 Like

nightmare. Pay the tax for the houses, but we won’t let you earn gold, we turn off the auction and won’t say for how long)) Are you serious?

2 Likes

you should have found an opportunity to solve this in a different way, rather than disabling the auction for all players

1 Like

I want to know why they didn’t or don’t have a PTR before they brought out any patches to test.

1 Like

So if trade is paused, how can people farm and sell?

This is so truly broken. The game is pretty much unplayable because none of the systems work.

Perks, trading, exploits which make all pvp pointless…

You need to shut this shitshow down.

2 Likes

We also have to pay taxes for houses and taxes for crafting without the main income. All the payed for and not sold items will go back into storage and block it. If this goes on longer than 1 or 2 days I will be literally sentenced to do nothing because my backpack and my storage will be over their limit and I will not throw away items worth thousends of gold.

1 Like

So how about turning off wars, invasions, taxes etc. untill all this is fixed. We cant trade to make money, but money and items are still due for all that stuff.

4 Likes

Turn off everything PvP related too. I have not had a PvP matchup the last week without someone exploiting food, weapons or armor/gems and Wednesday we lost Everfall because of exploits. Like do you guys realise how big of a mess the entire game is in? Its almost impossible to play the game without turning to exploits urself.

Actually, shut down the servers and fix the game and when its ready or alternatively open fresh servers with no option of transfering on to them once the game is stable enough to be enjoyed without cheaters around every corner.

entirely disagree. this is the best thing they couldve done.

This isn’t from a recent patch, this is the same dupe exploit that was in closed beta as well. It’s been here since day 1 release just not openly exploited as it has been the past few days

please consider pausing wars as well

1 Like

they dont have that kinda foresight. we lost EF cause of hatchet exploits. this game dev team is completely trash tier - probably ran by low paid interns.