Cannot Login And if I can it logs me back out

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: CervantesDLaMancha
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Won’t let me play/kicks me out
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t play
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not so far.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log in, go through all preload screens hit Play–error message comes up say i can’t connect to server. IF I restart my CPU, it MIGHT let me in, but then boots me for Lag/corrupt software detected/AFK messages.

It’s not on the known issue, nor the work around list.

Hi @Godzillaahh2021 , welcome to the New World forums.

I’m sorry it took us so long to response, are you still having this error message?
If the answer is yes can you try these steps please:

First lets run an integrity check on Steam:
Restart your computer and launch Steam.
Next, you can either right click the game in your Library, or click the gear icon from the game’s Library page on the far right.
From the drop down menu, select Properties…
Select the Local Files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files button.
Steam will verify the game’s files - this process may take several minutes.

Try adding Windows firewall exceptions manually:

1. Press Windows + R, type “firewall.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
  2. Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall and then click Change settings.
  3. Look for the game in the list of allowed apps and features. If it’s present, make sure it’s checked, and that both the Private and Public columns have a check mark. If the app is missing from the list, you need to add it.

Click Allow another app…, locate and select the app, then click Add.
Once you’ve done that, you need to ensure that the app is checked, and that it has check marks under both the Private and Public columns.

Updating your firewall software may help resolve connectivity issues. For instructions on how to update third party firewall software, we recommend checking the support pages provided by your firewall software publisher. If possible, you should also add an exception within your firewall software.
If you’re still having trouble, the next step is to disable or uninstall your firewall temporarily. We do not recommend leaving your firewall disabled long term. It should be enabled or reinstalled as soon as you’ve confirmed that it’s not causing your issues.
Steps for disabling 3rd party firewalls vary, so we recommend checking the manufacturer’s support pages before uninstalling your firewall entirely.
To uninstall a third party firewall:
Windows 10:

1. On the *Start* menu select *Settings*.
2. Select *System > Apps & features*.
3. Select the program, and then select *Uninstall*. Some apps built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
4. Follow the directions on the screen.

Make sure your anti virus is not blocking your game nor anti-cheat program.
Ensure that you’re not using a VPN or Proxy while playing, they can cause connectivity issues. We recommend disabling them temporarily while you play, to see if that resolves the issue.

And finally,Look for the game directory, and then select the subfolder “EasyAntiCheat.” Click EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe to run the installer, select the “Repair” option, and relaunch the game when complete.
Note: Installation directory for Steam Games will generally be under: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:\Program Files\Steam (x86)\SteamApps\Common.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Nope I fixed it.

I am unable to skin any of the elemental animals which prevents me from completing certain quests, any suggestions?

Hi @Godzillaahh2021 , I hope you are having a great day.

There was some issues with the Elemental Enemies, some was fixed with the latest patch as you can see here on the patch notes 1.1.1:

Wolves and Elk cannot be harvested at this moment (Unfortunately the fix for them did not make it into the patch build, all other elemental animals can be harvested). We will update the patch notes on the website as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.