- What is your character name in New World: Corveinus
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hufaidh
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to progress in faction rank
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot get the trial quest
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No?
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Switch factions. Level up faction rank normally via quests.
It is worth noting that I also cannot transfer servers due to the bug where I have a ‘ghost’ buy/sell order.
A friend and I both had this happen after changing factions too. What I eventually figured out is that you have to go back to one of the 3 starting towns (Windsward for example) and talk to the Faction rep there. They will give you an initial “faction initiation” quest to do, and after you complete that, then you can progress normally.
I actually was trying this just after I posted as I seen it on reddit somewhere. It did indeed work for whatever reason. Are you folks having issue with not receiving faction reputation now?
The popup notification after the quest is redeemed does come up; so this may just be a visual bug. I saw another forum post on here that suggested his faction reputation just finally loaded the next day after questing.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.