Cannot remap arrow keys, had been able to previously

• What is your character name in New World: Grant Grey
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: eupana
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:I cannot remap the arrow keys to movement
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:cant use keyboard
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
2 Likes

this has been since the summer update and yeah i unfortunately RESET to default and now i am Stuck like you

when i try to Rebind to Arrows keys I get:

unable to keybind up for @ui_reservered_binding_ui_Nav_up

@Luxendra @Kay @Shadow_Fox

Can we have a FIX ASAP ?

1 Like

Ok so its recent; I wanted to come back and make a new guy…then this happens

1 Like

Appreciate the report. Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this! I will get this sent over to the Development team to review.

Thank you @Placeholder123 for the additional information regarding this issue!

Does this mean we will get a fix soon?

1 Like

Same here … I wanted to give New World a chance again and than … I can’t walk anymore…

As a lefty I just can’t play New World anymore … just … great!!!

1 Like

Same here. With or without using the Logitech hub.

Yesterday it worked fine and today after the patch i cant use the arrow keys anymore.

Messages: Unable to bind key reserved for &ui_reserved-binding_ui_nav_up_etc etc

1 Like

I hope they fix this! I’m pissed because when I first bought the game they allowed binding arrow keys. I have not played in awhile and just returned to the game to find out you can’t bind those keys. Gives me the message “Unable to bind key reserved for &ui_reserved-binding_ui_nav_up”! Please fix this!

1 Like

Same problem here. Wanted to play again and cannot bind arrow keys to move.

1 Like

I am so pissed I will not play the game again until fixed.

Been grinding my ass off to get my Gear Score to 600, currently 585 average and now the game is unplayable for me!

Why in the world would the keyboard layout be screwed with, didn’t happen during the other events.

I’m begging you Devs, please fix :pray:

1 Like