Cannot see my Server and Characters (US-East)

• What is your character name in New World: Taris Sinclair
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US-East / Orofena
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: When I click “Continue” from the initial screen, I should get to my existing characters selection. Instead I’m presented with an empty list of servers. Additionally, there are indications something is not right - labels read “My string”?
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t play
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log in, go through all preload screens, click Continue from the initial screen.

49 Likes

was just in GEN and got insta kicked for maintance

1 Like

having same exact issue… are servers down? Am I going to be rich after they come back up? please please say it is so…!!

Server Status page still shows my server as “online”, though. That’s weird. Unexpected maintenance?

2 Likes

Same issue here, thats the exact same screen I am seeing. Whats going on?

1 Like

I am having the same issue and was just about to make a post about it.
My server is up and running, according to the server status page.

5 Likes

Having the same issue.

2 Likes

Having the same issue also Frislandia

1 Like

Same issue. It’s weird that I can see the world list in every other region except US East, which makes it seem like US East is just having some sort of issue, but then US East servers are still supposedly online…

2 Likes

Tagging @Luxendra to hopefully get some attention on this.

2 Likes

Ditto issues Bump

My guess is someone brought their coffee with them into the server room and spilled it.

7 Likes

Having the exact same issue.

BOI I thought i got hacked or something

Same issue for me as well

Char Name Toremynt
server Eden us East

1 Like

Same problem!! ALL of US East seems to be down/not reachable

Same - US East - Pluto

I can confirm this. Just validated my Local Files (just to be 100% sure), then tried again. Issue still persists, yet I can select US West and see all servers there. Probably an issue with Dulles datacenter? Should I drive over there to check it out and flip the breakers back on? I’m just 20min drive from there… :wink:

2 Likes

The game servers themselves seem to still be fine, so I’m guessing it’s specifically a US East login server issue.

2 Likes

Ok cool, someone else is already kicking this off.
I have the same issue.
Server: Vingolf (US East)
User: Carbon419
My buddy in the same server as me, DonKeedix, is also having the same issue.

Game files have been verified, restarted the PC and modem/router a couple times too. No dice so far.