Cannot start Queen Is Dead (Elite) quest in Reekwater

• What is your character name in New World: Charan
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Zanara
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have completed all available quests in Reekwater, but I have yet to receive the Queen is Dead (Elite) quest (and possibly its chain). I should be able To get it as I have been lvl 60 for quite some time now and I have completed each and every other available Reekwater Quest.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Due to this issue I am unable to receive my repeatable Long Live The Queen quest, receive the Queen is Dead quest reward, unlock the quest achievement (as in I cannot complete all the quests in the game)
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO. I tried everything. This has to be force fixed by a GM/mod I believe or by a patch. As far as I’m aware there are more people with missing quests in Reekwater that haven’t receive ANY help for WEEKS now.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: No screenshot necessary. I don’t have any side quest markers on Reekwater map, yet I should have have mentioned quests available.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  1. Play the game normally reaching level 60.
  2. Complete all available quests in Reekwater.
  3. Notice that you cannot obtain Queen is Dead (Elite) quest by any means. Npc simply doesn’t chain properly to give you that quest.
2 Likes

Wow thank you. I didn’t actually expect an actual response or acknowledgement as my experience with new world customer support was disappointing to say the least. Thanks again for the information.

wt., 16 lis 2021, 00:43 użytkownik rayman via New World Forums <newworld@discoursemail.com> napisał:

I have the same exact issue, only have the repeatable eternal pool arena available and The Queen is Dead does not pop up at all. Any updates?

Still cannot start this quest after the big patch. On top of that My Yeti Recurve bow with luck has been DELETED FROM THE GAME so I can’t even use the weaker alternative to the quest reward from Queen is Dead

I also still haven’t been able to start this quest. I don’t know what else to do to trigger it.

Same issue with my account:

Name: CreepingYeti
Server: USWest - Yggdrasil

The quest is missing from area

Same issue here, please fix.

I think I found the issue. The quest is called “A hunger for freedom” look for it in your side quests. You need 12 travel rations and 15 water. Because the quest is a “collection quest” it doesn’t have a quest marker. But the turn in is for the NPC sitting in the tree-ship that’s in the NE area of Reekwater called Shipfight Comb.

2 Likes

gonna test this and get back to you

I don’t have that quest at all actually.

I can confirm there is something not clear about this quest but you are able to do it.

I couldn’t get this quest for a whlie but after i completed many other quest, it became avaiable for me.

I cant tell you what quest is neccesary for this one.

It seems the problem is you see this quest marker too early. When an another quest is still missing for you what you have to do, before it become avaiable.

1 Like

problem is that I wanna keep some of the quests I have for future level increases, but I guess I’m gonna have to clear the map of all quests just to get this one quest. AGS at it again :smiley:

Still unable to start the quest.

Name: ArchideusX
Server: Midgard

1 Like

3 weeks later and no followup.

can you still dont do the questchain?! Its the only weapon with luck and want it for my luckgear (besides the flutter from rare mob)

Nope. Still bugged. At least they removed the Turkey boss I guess?

1 Like

Name: Predvesnik
Server: Yomi

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.