Cannot Transfer Worlds

Just came back to the game and cannot transfer because of that wonderful Trade bug.
Doctor Midnight on Orofena.

Hello @DrMidnight,

Welcome to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry about the issue you’re having with the character transfer, in this case I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case deeply.

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Same issue. Not sure how a DLL is going to cause a server side issue, because thats what your inferring by requesting the dxdiag.

Ill delete the game and try that.

Hello, @allenandginter.

Greetings!
I hope you are doing good.

I’m sorry that you are unable to transfer your character to a different world.

This is to inform you that we’ve already identified that some players are unable to transfer their character to a different world due to active contracts in the trading post despite not having any. The dev team is currently looking closely to this issue.

As of 8/1/2022 - there is a fix going into the next patch. The same will be updated in the Official News section once it is resolved.

Meanwhile, requesting you to please contact our Live Chat Support as they will be raising a ticket with your game account information and send it to the dev team.

Here’s the link to contact live support channel:
Contact Us | Amazon Games

If required, you may share this Forum post with the Live Support team.

Have a good day.
Take care!

I am still having the transfer bug after patch… I have also experienced the log in bug error saying that cant find game information… I have 2100 hours played and since the big update I have had all kinds of issues with the game.

2 Likes