Cannot use global chat and trade

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: yeyint
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: kabatakan
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I cannot use global chat or trade eventhough my character is level 60. It just after 1.0.5 update.

Make sure you relog as mentioned here: [Downtime] New World Update 1.0.5 - #2 by Luxendra

I don’t think it is something to do with that bug. But this is with family sharing disable. I played since day 1 with family sharing. Now as they disable I have to purchase myself and the character progress is already there as I played with family share before they disable. I am level 60 and 416 played hours. But I cannot use trade and global chat because they said that my account isn’t older than 72 hours and level 10 as in screen shot. But I am level 60 and 416 played.

That could be it. Can you let us know if it still persists after 3 days?

I have the same issue on my family sharing account. I’ll wait a couple days and see if it persists.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.