Cannot utilize full Weight of my EF Storage

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: PopTartHero

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East - Lin Lin

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I cannot use more than 2175.5 Weight in my EF Territory. I should apparently be able to use up to 2725.0. I did just abandon one house and buy a new one in EF.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: It’s a bug.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I literally cannot utilize a 14k storage chest and roughly 600 weight of storage.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No the issue is persisting.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I abandoned my house after removing my storage chests and all decorations. Replaced all my decorations in the new tier 4 house (previously had the tier 2 in EF). Then I couldn’t utilize past 2175.5 weight.

There is an ITEM limit and WEIGHT limit in storages.
Have you hit the item limit? Remove 30 different charm stacks, weighing less then 5kg all 500 of them. Can you now put in another 600kg?

1 Like

facepalm I’m so dumb lol Thank you

Np eventually happens to every1.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.