Can't believe AGS disabled 18 mobs loots (sigh)

I can’t believe they disabled 18 mob loots just because people wanted to group and farm it. You didn’t think of this before hand AGS? AGS sometimes I wonder if it’s teenage ran or what. Anyways, does anyone have a list of items each mob dropped? Data base shows no loot on most of these fellas now. I just want to see if perhaps I got some of them. Thanks

1 Like

Those mobs were disabled like a month ago. The loot was moved to chests in Brimstone. The issue wasn’t getting the loot, but rather the spawn rates.

More details here:

3 Likes

Also, it says “temporarily disabled”, meaning their drops will likely be added back at some point, hopefully soon. I’ve heard speculation that these were quest mobs and that the drops were removed while everyone was zerging content to ensure people could finish quests, but I haven’t seen AGS confirm their reasoning. There are plenty of other mobs that are still being farmed, so I doubt AGS was punishing the behavior.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was impossible to get the quest kill with so many people farming.

2 Likes

“temorarily removed” more like swept under a rug and hope to be forgotten.

3 Likes

They needed to have more reasons to go to Brimstone. :man_shrugging:

Farming certain drops from certain mobs feels much more rewarding than doing brimstone chest runs and play a lottery.

They should change it back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree. But 20second spawn timers breaks it

Thats only true if you actually get it in a reasonable time frame. Only farming a boss for 5 days in a row the entire day without getting the drop you are looking for is the lamest most frustrating thing ever.

2 Likes

Besides Rafflebones its pointless to farm any mobs that is not skinnable. Very sad cause it makes the beautiful open world even less frequented

I am pretty sure they have 4-5 minutes respawn now.

I agree. Drop rates should be around 5% mark. Few hours of farming a specific boss should be enough to get what you want.

1 Like

Has there been any update as to when the loot will return to dropping from the mobs? It’s been over a month

I must have the worst possible RNG luck with Legate’s ring, because after 2 weeks I have every single named item except that, while other people tell me they’ve gotten it over 5 times. I have minor luck trophies, luck on bags and armour, I’ve tried all luck gear, less… It doesn’t matter. My friend gets a lot of scarabs wearing 2 or 3 pieces of luck unlike me wearing full luck (and he got the ring multiple times). This RNG is ridiculous.

It would be great if they added the same concept of guaranteed drop from Turkulon after x amount of kills/chest runs so you don’t spend days and days (or weeks) doing the same boring thing just to get the item other people get on the first attempt (it’s happened to me with items I don’t need at all).

1 Like