Can't believe there's still no different color for allies/enemies abilities in the Brimstone update

bump until this is fixed.

1 Like

+1. If you can turn our character blue surely you can do the same for skills.

1 Like

Game has improved so much in the last year, yet the most basic things like friendly / enemy ability indication is still not in the game. I literally know people which are not playing just because of this system missing.

FRFR, make enemy heal circles yellow or red. Tired of running into a green circle only to NOT get healed. Give the same treatment to that Void circle thing and any other spell that lingers and you have to step into.

It’s not gonna ever get fixed because they are not good enough at programming on a bad engine. Most of this games problems will lead back to the terrible engine.

Plz fix ags

BUMP until this is fixed

+1 bump

+1 bump

Tempest Heart really messes with my vision, all red! Sometimes I feel like everything is still RGB. Who remembers Winter Games by Epyx? Those dreadful few colors.

1 Like

I dont miss standing in sacred circles expecting heals, only to realize “oh, its not an allied circle…”

1 Like

Yeah- Tempest in the portals is the worst. If you look really close, there appears to potentially be something on the ground. Is that a Sacred Ground? Is it a fire circle? Is it a silence zone? Only one way to find out…

2 Likes

no, expect them to do the BARE minimum… don’t let the devs do the bare minimum, for something that is so easy.

2 Likes