Can't Block or Dodge along with many other bugs

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Wolfgangah
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Valhalla
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Couldn’t Block with sword and Shield or any other weapon. Also couldn’t dodge, the animation wouldn’t show. Still having serious bugs with showing buffs. So you have no Idea if the buff is still active or not.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG(S)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Couldn’t play, no blocking as tank or dodging anything.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Only after completely logging out of game a couple times.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It’s a random bug like the 100’s of other bugs that randomly occur. Rarely can a person log in and not be bug free.
    Were the people coding laid off? Seems like every “Bug fix” patch introduces MORE bugs. Really like this game, but all these constant bug issues is starting to be on a Ridiculousness scale. Please Fix

Not sure what it was, but it resolved itself when I died or used Unstuck

I had to completely log off. Seems like.one fix creates another issue.

Greetings, Wolfgangah. The development team is aware of these issues and are currently looking into it.

2 Likes

I could not dodge today during a whole chest run. Ligging out and back in later fixed it…but w a refreshing evasion build it was no fun. Lol. Good lyck

This is the same permanent exhaustion bug that was in the Beta.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.