Can't buy brightwood 5k house. Fix this please

• What is your character name in New World: TwiffIe

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midgard

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I am trying to purchase the 5000 gold house next to the north storage shed in brightwood. It gives me the option to buy and then says i did, but never takes the money and doesnt give me a house.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: This prevents me from using my 3 major trophies in crafting until this is fixed.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just go to the brightwood T1 house and try to buy it. It will show you that you bought it but it wont give you the house.

1 Like

same here but for windsward

1 Like

@Luxendra @Kay I’m tagging because this is still not fixed after 1.2.1. This needs to be fixed asap. Please look into this.

2 Likes

Yes please, its really frustrating not to be able to buy your first house

This happened to me also, did it take your money? I’m pretty sure it took my 5k and never bought the house. Ultimately I had to buy a house in ebonscale 5k one, which did work.

No, it didn’t take my money.

Same issue with both Brightwood and Windsward. It has been a good month since I have been trying to buy houses in these two towns with numerous patches and 2 major game updates. I haven’t seen anything from the Dev’s on this issue, but maybe I missed one of the posts since this has been reported a ton of times. This is ridiculous. It does not take your money by the way.

1 Like

Exactly the same issue with both Brightwood and Windsward. Please fix this before the January patch or I will just quit play.

I contacted to live support about this issue(with proof and game logs) two days ago. Ticket is submitted. I’m 100% sure devs are aware.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.