Can't connect. Timed out while waiting for server to describe the world

Hello,

I am having trouble logging into my character that I have been playing since the beginning of this game. The message “Timed out while waiting the server to describe the world” appears. However, I can log into a newly created character and play it. I have done all possible repairs on my part. My current request from amazon support is V565510482.

Nickname - Dreymoz
Server - Bran

Best Regards.

1 Like

Same problem happening to my character named gl0wing, and my friends character w1lzera, booth of them at the server APSU. hes having this problem for 1 day, and i have it for 5 days.

this is my thread- > Can’t connect Timed out while waiting for server to describe the world - Game Support / English Support - New World Forums

this is his thread → ERROR Can’t connect Timed out while waiting for server to describe the world - Bug Reports / Bug Reports - New World Forums

and this is another dude i don’t know → Can’t connect. Timed out while waiting for server to describe the world - Game Support / English Support - New World Forums looks like hes having this issue for about a day.

2 Likes

Same error
Nickname - Unworthy Acron
Server - Brittia

Hello @dreymoz,

Welcome to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

Regarding the issue you’re mentioning I’m really sorry that you’re having this issue with the connection with your character, when this happens I can recommend you to check the server status for any maintenances or offline time.

As well I can recommend you to try these steps in order to try to solve your concern:

• Turn off third party applications

• Check for Firewall Permissions:

1. Press Win+R keys
  2. Type in “firewall.cpl” and press Enter
  3. Select “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall” feature
  4. Go to “Change Settings” tab
  5. Select or add New World from the list of applications
  6. Check both Private and Public columns
  • Restart router and modem

• Verify integrity of game files:

• Go to your Steam client
    • Select “Library” tab
    • Right-click on the New World game
    • Select “Properties” from the list
    • Go to “Local Files” tab
    • Select “Verify Integrity of Game Files” feature

Hope you can solve the issue with the troubleshooting and have if you need more assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Please restart Dry Tree EU. My friend has got this bug and none of your suggested solutions is working. He missed two wars and he’s on the edge of quitting because of this sillyness.

1 Like

Welcome noting of this suggestion not working i got the same problem why we should make some of this moves if all of our characters is working only one that make transfer i hear that only one helped ways is that you need reset servers on BRAN

2 Likes

hello please restart bran ok

3 Likes

just restart bran, we lose about week coz of no support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.