Can't connect to the server till I reset my router

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Goldenheda
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mayda
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Whenever I exit game and would like to go back in I need to restart my internet router for 10-15 seconds if I wont do that it always says in lobby when I try to connect to server “Can’t connect to the server.” When I restart router it works fine till next log in to game server.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It’s a bit irritating to reset router few times a day before login in to game.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Whenever I reset my router.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Well just exit game and try to come back.

Think this is a you problem tbh due to the fact that resetting your router fixes it.

Nope it’s not, many people have this problem, it feels like server have some issue when you are trying to come back with same IP address. Today I was waiting in queue 30 min and when it was my time to get it I had this error again and now I’m stuck in queue again.

UPDATE: Now even restarting router does not fix it. I was waiting in queue 2h now and when I was supposed to enter I received a server message “Can’t connect to game server” and again I’m back to queue :frowning:

I still can’t play today I was waiting from 19:00 till 21:00 to join and queue for my server is still 900. when I’m 1 and ready to get in I get error "Can’t connect to game server’ and I’m again stuck in queue. Please help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.