****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: n/a
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: n/a
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Cant craft from storage anymore, need items in inventory
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cant craft
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: try to craft with items in your storage, they aren’t found.
WTF ags??? 1 minute online, big bug already.
Yes, same here.
And I thought first, it will only be a display bug ([display bug] STORAGE IS FULL (but it isn't))
Have the same bug, Storage Shed Inventory items are not registering for Crafting.
astonishing that they obviously still not testing their releases.
about time they done this!!! also need to do that with the trading post.
Same bug and also storage incorrectly displaying as full, same as screenshot upthread.
Same bug (EU Caer Sidi fwiw)
Also got storage claiming to be full. This is quite a big problem…
Character “Thalion II”
Server Arcturus (EU Central)
Seems the problem may be with chest storage - in towns where i have no housing i can craft from the shed and the shed does not report as full.
Same - logging off until this is fixed - crafting is already a pain I don’t need to play the inventory bug game
Same issue here